Thursday, August 15, 2013

Some really, really, really good news!!!

I haven't been really up on my blogging game lately, but there is a pretty big reason behind it.
A lot of it has to do with the fact that I've just been exhausted and have many other things on my mind, and of course I've been wanting to spill the beans so not really blogging has helped me keep my mouth shut, if you will.

So without further adieu...

 

That's right! Kev and I are going to be parents!
We cannot be excited enough for BabyO to be here...already! 
The 13th couldn't be more perfect as I consider it to be my lucky number. 
Why? Well because people in my family happen to have birthday's on the 13th and 2/13 is the day that Kev proposed to me 3 years ago.
That's gotta be a good sign if I do say so myself!

The journey has been a very good one so far and I only pray that in continues to go as smoothly as it has.
Today marks 14 weeks and I believe that my energy is starting to come back and I'm feeling more like my old self. 
It's been a learning experience, and with that being said any and all knowledge, useful information ranging from meal planning to good products is definitely welcome!
all the info on the internet has gotten quite overwhelming...beh.

Kev and I are so excited and honestly up until recently, when I've felt like I started to show it almost didn't feel real. 
I can't believe we are going to be parents!

I've decided to join the preggers crowd and will be giving you a bump date tomorrow :)

Until then...

Happy Thursday!

13 comments:

Jackie said...

Aw yay! Congratulations!!! That is so exciting :)

Audra said...

AHHHHHH!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!! Play dates!!!!! :) YAYYYYYY!

^^ Can you tell I'm excited?!?!

pretty plain janes said...

Awe! Congratulations! Beyond thrilled for you guys! You are one gorgeous preggers, that's for sure! :)

Katie said...

MEGAN!!!!!!!!!!!! So so so excited for you. Congratulations. Yay so glad we are pregnant at the same time :)

Unknown said...

This is such exciting news. BIG congrats to you!!!

Miss Riss said...

Congratulations!!! That picture is just too cute!

KayLynn said...

CONGRATS!!

Anonymous said...

This is such exciting news! Congratulations Megan and Kevin!

Unknown said...

So excited for you!! Bumpdates all around :) xo

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Super cute announcement :)

Life With Lauren said...

Congratulations that is wonderful!

2justByou said...

I haven't visited your blog in awhile, so I'm just reading this now. CONGRATS!!! I'm really excited for you. =0)
~Kim
www.2justByou.com

Erin LFF said...

Seriously- congrats sweet girl!!! :) How exciting! And I LOVE your announcement... I totally planned on doing an identical one, with Bengals gear of course- when that time comes!! :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover