Friday, August 16, 2013

14 Week Bumpdate!

 Due Date: 
2/13/2014

Gender: 
Don't know, and I might as well just say it now we are not finding out!
Honestly, this has been like my most favorite thing to get a reaction from...some people think we are crazy and others love it.
Did you find out what you were having?
 What do you think of us not finding out?

Movement:
None yet, but my mom keeps telling me to wait for the "flutter".
I feel like there has been once or twice I made it up in my head I felt it but I don't think I really did.

Feeling:
I'm feeling awesome, minus being quite tired by the end of the day.
Wish that energy would pick back up!

Food Cravings:
Pickles!
So cliche but I've been craving and eating them on the reg more than anything else.

Food Aversions:
There isn't really anything that's made me sick but I think burgers sound disgusting!
And it doesn't seem to be the meat part because tacos and what are not are just fine.

Clothes:
Oh this has been a little point of frustration the last week.
I'm at the point where I don't think I'm quite ready for certain maternity things like pants but I'm not really fitting into my current pants either. Beh!
Maxi dresses and leggings have become my best friends!

Stretch Marks:
None yet, and I just ordered some of the Earth Mama Angel Body Butter that Kaitlyn recommended so hopefully none!

Sleep:
I have not been sleeping all that well overall but I wasn't much of a sleeper to be begin with.
I'll blame the lack of sleep on the weird friggin' dreams I have!
If there is one thing you don't hear about pregnancy that will affect you it's the dreams.

Symptoms:
Well there is the lack of sleep.
I'm getting the growth aches and pains a little bit.
Annnd I'm eating everything in sight lol, or not everything but I'm eating more then I ever have before.
I will defend myself is saying even though I'm eating more I'm also eating healthier so it all balances out right!?

What I Miss:
Caffeine.
I am really craving a good ole Pepsi but I know I need to stay away even though they say you can have some caffeine because I'll just want more.
I'd also be lying if I didn't say sushi, I miss my rolls :(

Best Moments:
Getting to tell everyone finally!
Family and close friends have known for awhile but I think everyone has been ready to spill the beans for weeks!

Memorable Moments:
 ~ Finally starting to show!
I feel like within a week I have popped and really it only goes up from here.
Makes it all seem that much more real.

~Getting out of the first trimester.
Ummmm, where did time go?

~ Kev and I have started to get into the swing of nursery planning.
We have a theme and have started to hunt for cribs and other items.
Any crib suggestions are definitely welcome because there are so many options I've a bit overwhelmed!

Happy Friday!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The brand of body butter...awesome! I didn't use the body butter but used their nipple butter lol Much nicer than lanolin in my opinion, and it kind of smelled like chocolate! Also, I agree about the dreams! Used to have some crazy vivid dreams when I was prego.
Can't wait to watch your little bump grow :)

Katie said...

Oh my goodness! I have no idea how you're not finding out!! That would drive me crazy. I'm actually the first out of my 2 brothers and sister to find out the gender! All 6 of my nieces and nephews were a surprise.

In the beginning burgers & meat sounded horrible to me too. Now they sound delicious!!

I'd say try the hairband trick with your current pants. That helped for a while. Even if you're not showing that much, go get some maternity pants. They are sooooo much more comfortable. The demi panel were perfect when I was first pregnant!

Mary Brown said...

You look adorable. Love you!

Unknown said...

Aw, so exciting!!

2justByou said...

Great post! I think it's fun to not find out the sex. =0)
Oh, and for the stretch marks - I've heard straight up Vitamin E oil (I know it's at Target) works really well if you put it on at least twice daily. It's really inexpensive too. It was already too late for me, but it worked great for two of my best buddies.
~Kim

Erin LFF said...

Oh my goshhh!!! I am soo so behind. CONGRATS GIRL!!!! :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover