Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tuesday Topics: 9 pictures

Life. Love.Lauren
One of the favorite things about social media is the chance to document a growing relationship.
When I started to write this post I first went to Facebook to find the pictures I wanted to use and quickly noticed that Kev and I have other a thousand pictures. The first being ones of us before we even started dating! If you had the opportunity to go through my Facebook you would get to witness a whole series of Kev and I's growing relationship over the last 7 years. I absolutely love that. I love getting to look back at what we use to be like and what steps we have gone through to get here, now.  After looking through them all I can definitely tell you that there is no one else in this world that I'd want to look back and share that journey with.
I wish I could show you all our pictures, but this only calls for 9.
And I won't lie, I actually found it pretty difficult to find 9 pictures that I haven't already used.
That being said I have already used a couple of these, but I just love the picture enough to show it off again.

The summer we started dating.

 Kentucky Derby, I believe 2008...can't remember

  Dolphins game!

Our wedding rehearsal dinner.

An engagement picture
 
 Our house warming party in 2009!

Dinner out in Miami

Gotta have a wedding pic!

I believe out of all the pictures this is one of my favorites, because it's us in a nutshell.
Always bugging Kev, but he is always there for me to hold onto.

I love this guy so much, we always have so much fun, and our pictures reflect that.
I really should start taking more...

What are some of your favorite pictures with your significant other?
Link up & share.

Happy Tuesday!



3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love these pictures!
I laughed aloud at the last one!

osmr said...

Sweet! :)

Unknown said...

haha these are all so great. You are an awesome couple! :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover