Wednesday, May 15, 2013

OHP: A Style Icon - Princess Kate


In hopes to keep a promise to myself I've been really trying to figure out who my style icons are.
It's actually been easier for me to realize who are not my style icons but I've come across a few celebs that I wouldn't mind raiding their closets.

The first being Princess Kate!

Ever since the royal wedding business I have been keeping my eye on her, and I have yet to really see any outfit that I don't really like. Her outfits always look so great on her, and I've been able to find some inspiration to work with my own closest items. I love that her style seems to be quite simple, but very chic.
This is what I feel like I try to aim for most of the time. 
Not only do I love the style she has but I always seem to love the colors and patterns too. It's never to crazy but always eye catching. 
Ok, maybe that is because she is gorgeous too but that is beside point.


































I seriously wish I could take all of these outfits and just stick them in my closest.
She is always so well put together, and elegant!

Who are some of your style icons?

Happy Wednesday!


2 comments:

Life With Lauren said...

She is so beautiful and I love her style!

Kelly said...

I love Princess Kate, she is gorgeous! I found your blog through Shane's birthday giveaway and I am so glad I did, I love it and I am now following you!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover