Wednesday, April 10, 2013

OHP is Springy!



It's finally warm in Ohio.
It is finally starting to feel like spring and I finally feel like I can act like it is!
Everything spring is just drawing me in and really getting my creative juices flowing.
There are so many things I want to this spring and summer from outdoor projects to working on my fashion goals!
I've found some great springtime inspiration on Pinterest! So many pins, so little springtime!
{source}  

 {source}

{source}
 I love that it's grilling season again!
BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza on the Grill

{source: here & here}
 Some Spring Cleaning helpers!

 {source}
I'm going to make some plant markers out of broken china!
Should be a good way to keep everything straight.

{source}

{source}

{source}
 I love pineapple on the grill so this year I am going try out some other fruits!
Peaches with honey glaze and mascarpone cheese

{source} 

 
{source}

{source}
 Buried pot garden.
I think I am going to try this out with some of my herbs and maybe strawberries!

{source}

{source} 
 A good spring drink!
Cucumber Mint Lime Mojito

 

{source}

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

Barbecue pizza looks amazing! Gah! And those floral flats - so pretty!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover