Friday, March 29, 2013

The Nail Files: Eternal Optimist


After a couple months of darker colors I knew I wanted to do something a little lighter with my nails this time around.
Something more springy (as if you didn't see that one coming?!)

I recruited the help of Danielle and Kevin and they choose the color, but I also found it appropriate since I am trying to remain optimistic that Spring and the warmer weather will soon be here to stay!

Anyways, I've had this color for awhile and finally got the chance to use it and I really like it.
I feel as if it's the perfect color from the transition from winter to spring.

Per usual though I wanted to give it a little sparkly so I pulled out the Pure Pearlfection.
If you need a good top coat sparkly this is it! It's so subtle but gives you that nice shiny and little sumpin sumpin to fancy it up.

Happy Good Friday and have a great Easter weekend :)

4 comments:

Life With Lauren said...

I love those 2 together!

Aishah Ansari said...

I have a pink shade very similar and often add a glitter top coat to it too! your nails look great!!

stopped by for the link-up.
have a fabulous weekend! :)

tara said...

wow that looks gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Oooh that Pure Perfection top coat creates a great effect - may need to pick it up!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover