Tuesday, January 8, 2013

NYE & Tuesday Topics

So I have a couple things on the docket for you lovies today! 

First, our NYE recap :)
Our friends Kyle and Kristin suggest getting tickets to the party that the Renaissance hotel throws.
Kev and I had never been to one of the hotel NYE parties, and it was our reception venue so we figured the party were the perfect plans. 
Well, they ended up being the best plans! I had so much fun, and it was so nice to not have to worry about being outside in the cold or getting a cab.
We decided to get a hotel room so we had a place to hang out, and of course sleep after the festivities.
Said hotel room is where all of my pictures happened...
 mainly because I was not comfortable taking that bad boy downstairs into the drunken madness that was the ball room.
 Before the party started at 8 we hung out in the room and got ready. 
Despite the ticket including drinks we brought some beer and of course champagne! 
Isn't my man handsome?
I love getting dressed up with Kev, I feel so fancy :)
Dress: Kiki La'Rue
Apparently blue the color this year!
I loved all of the dresses that we wore, and most of the ones I saw throughout the night were awesome!
Lots of sparkle and shine.


Luckily for me my friends love to dance as much as I do!

 I believe the robot is actually happening.

Note to self: never buy $1 champagne glasses from Giant Eagle again...at least if you don't want the bottom to fall off...


 Cheers to 2013!

I have to give props to the Renaissance for throwing a great party. The atmosphere was perfect, the adult beverages flowing - we didn't have to stand in line for.ev.er to get something. The music was really good. Needless to say we spent the evening dancing our booties off! Even the amount of people that were there was perfect - not to few, not to many and the correct age group for us :)

The Renaissance hired a photobooth, and of course, we had to jump in...
ok pay and then jump in...



We all had a really great time, and I'm glad I brought in 2013 with some really amazing people.

 How was your New Years?
Do anything fun?!


 Finally I came across this link up and I wanted to share, especially this topic because I think it's great to build up other bloggers :)
The only problem...I can only pick 9 when I have so many I love!


Wifessionals

Kaitlyn at Wifessionals

Shane at Whispering Sweet Nothings

Meg at Across the Pond

Breanna at My Beautiful, Crazy Life




Meg at More from Meg



Kaitlin at Kaitlin Leigh

Page: Twenty-Two
Shannon at Page Twenty-Two

BeyondTheStoop
Jenn at Beyond the Stoop

Kelly at Kelly B., J.D.


Who are some of your favorite bloggers? Link up and share.

Happy Tuesday, yo!

Photobucket

3 comments:

jenn @ beyond the stoop said...

oh hey! thanks for the shout out ;)

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

Looks like you had a great NYE--loved your dress :) I love most of your blogs that you posted--Thanks for linking up!

Life With Lauren said...

Looks like you had a great time and you look so pretty I love the dress!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover