Monday, January 21, 2013

A Monday Award

I have been awarded the Liebster Award by Meighan!
Thanks Meighan, appreciate the love :) 
 
The Rules

1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog :)

11 Random Facts About Me

1) I've been blessed to be a well traveled girl. 
I've been to several states, the a few places/countries around Caribbean, and several countries in Europe. 
However, I want to travel MANY more places!
2) One of my main goals/bucket list items is to go to all major sporting events around the world. 

3) I have to sleep with socks on. 
Have too! 

4) I have a lot of things I want to do in my life but I think my true dream job would be to be a food critic or chef/baker.

5) I consider myself a homebody.
As much as I like to go out and do stuff I'd prefer to have a nice night in with friends more often than not. 

6) I'm a true believer in karma, earning your way up the totem pole, you won't just magically get there.

7) I graduated with a Marketing degree and would love to do commercials for like Gatorade or Nike.
However, I do nothing marketing related now sooo...

8) I absolutely love living in Columbus.
Source: etsy.com via Megan on Pinterest

9) I.love.dogs!

10) I'm not much of a sleeper.

11)  I rarely have favorite anythings.
I don't like to limit myself to one thing being at the top of my list, plus it changes often so why even declare a fav?

11 Questions from Meighan

1. What is the first thing you notice about people?
 Honestly, the way the stand/walk, and then their eyes lol. 

2.  Who is your celebrity crush?
Easy, Ryan Gosling

Then probably Mark Wahlberg, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Tom Hardy 

3.  What is your favorite piece of clothing?
Yoga pants!
The best part is that I do actually wear my yoga pants to yoga sometimes so it's legit. 

4.  What is the one piece of makeup you could not live without?
Mascara! 

5.  What is the farthest you've traveled from home?
Honestly, I thin Kauai because it's on the other side of the country, but I suppose Europe would make the most sense... 

6.  What is the last book you read?
I just started reading Gone Girl
7.  What is the worst gift you've ever been given?
I honestly don't know, probably some sort of clothing item. 

8.  What was the last thing you cooked?
Hahaha it took me a while to remember, because Kev is the cook, but it was spaghetti! 

9.  If you could sit down to dinner with five people, dead or alive, who would they be?
Oh man! That's tricky because there are so many cool people to meet!
-My grandpa's - both of them
 -Queen Elizabeth
-Ben Franklin
-Audrey Hepburn

10.  Were you named after anyone?
My middle name is the same as my mom's but that is it for being named after someone. 

11.  If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do first?

I would like to be a shapeshifter.
I suppose the first thing I would do was shift into a bird or something so I could fly! 

11 Questions for My Nominees
1) What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?
2) What is your zodiac sign, and does the description fit you?
3) What is your favorite comedy movie?
4) Who do you take after most in your family?
5) Would you rather: go back in time and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great great great great grandkids?
6) What is the last thing you bought?
7) If you were an animal, what would you be?
8) What is one color that you just can't wear?
9) Have you ever met anyone famous? Who was it?
10) What is your dream car?
11) If you had to be one age forever, what age would you be and why?


No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover