Wednesday, December 12, 2012

OHP, yeah you know me...


Ok, the title has nothing to do with this other than the fact I participate in Michelle's amazing link up each week :)

Let's just get to the pinning shall we?

Source: skreened.com via Megan on Pinterest

AHAHAHAHAH!!!!
I totally know some people that should get this shirt!


Halfway to Heaven Peanut Butter Cookies


Source: google.ca via Megan on Pinterest

"Alis volat propriis"
she flies with her own wings


Lol, a unicorn named Stabby.
Yep, that's my punny humor :)


Baked Blueberry Donuts.
I'm about to drool just looking at these.

 


Source: imgur.com via Megan on Pinterest

Um. Yeah.
This is definitely my advent calendar next year...
Or maybe Kev and I can just try and catch up?! lol.

Source: pbs.org via Megan on Pinterest

Orange chicken stir fry! YUM!


Source: svpply.com via Megan on Pinterest



It's good to be Queen ❥
Happy Wednesday!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Christy Ashley said...

I LOVE these pins! I tried adding you on Pinterest but when I click your link, it says the page is unavailable! Can you send me a link to your Pinterest?

Kalie said...

I love the Facebook shirt, it is seriously amazing. I could give it out to quite a few FB friends. The orange stir fry looks delish too!

2justByou said...

LOL the fb t-shirt made me giggle! I know a few people I could get that for...And those Halfway to Heaven PB Cookies look - uhhh - heavenly!
~Kim
http://2justByou.blogspot.com

The Hopewell House said...

So this saying: "alis volat propriis" Is actually one of my tattoos! It was actually my "gift" from last Christmas :)

And those cookies...well I am just going to have to try making those myself!!

Unknown said...

Love your blog. Cute and hilarious.


Victoria
atomosapricot.blogspot.com

sarahannnoel said...

I'm new to Pinterest. I finally caved and joined--and I love the idea of doing a round-up like this!

Sarah
the Reverie blog

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover