Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting


Good morning!

I would say happy post election day but it's proving to be just as heated as pre election day.

It's not even anything to do with the candidates win or lose, it's the fact I thought I'd stop hearing about all of it. 
I was wrong.

I'm not a fan of politics really. 
I did my part, I voted, but I want it to be done.

All non-political pins ahead!


I love this color combo!
I may need to find some pants in this burgundy color.


No big deal...


Cheese + bread = deliciousness!
Lol!


I think I have a serious kitchen obsession.
Love how open this is!



Source: via Megan on Pinterest



CPK BBQ chicken recipe. Yum!

*I am going to disclaimer this one. I cried, be prepared to possibly tear up.

See...tears...but oh so true. 
Miss ya Parker.


Love the big chunky scarf.

Source: cafemom.com via Megan on Pinterest

I think I've found a solid life to-do list.

Happy Wednesday!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Yesi @ Plan With Yesii said...

Love your little blog Queen (; Definitely your newest followe! Love the first outfit! That pic of the beetles is hilarious!! Omg your making me so hungry with those cheese breads im getting fat just thinking about it! & I plan to have a vacation house with that kitchen one day! Have a happy Hump Day!

xoxo Yesi (:

http://formiamiandlove.blogspot.com

Lindsey said...

Love the burgundy dress and the Dalmatian. I'm a sucker for those puppy eyes.

Unknown said...

such great pins, especially the "to do" list one.

Love it!
happy wednesday! xoxo, sarah grace

Erin O'Riordan said...

Ha! That caps lock one.

Sarah said...

Those cheesy bread bites look DELISH :)

I nominated you for an award on my blog today:
http://abuckeyeinbadgerland.blogspot.com/2012/11/3rd-times-charm.html

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover