Monday, November 12, 2012

Hubs is another year older...

Kevin is truly my best friend.
He has the biggest heart you'll ever find.
He can make me laugh like no one else in this world.
 
 
He's always there for me and is supportive.
Really he is there for anyone that needs him!

Today marks one year older and one year wiser.
25 brought us all kind of knowledged...
One year of marriage.
One more year of being together.

One more year of ups, downs, and learnings.
One year that has made me love you even more.

I couldn't ask for anyone better to share my life with.
I am blessed to call you mine!
Hope you have a wonderful day and I love you :)


Happy Birthday Kev!

I am also going to add that Gunner was also a year older yesterday!
3 years ago yesterday Kev brough home the greatest present of all time :)
My little fur baby boy!
Love you pup!


Happy Monday!
 Photobucket

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover