Friday, October 19, 2012

Fill In the Blank


I haven't done a fill in the blank Friday for a very long time, so I think I'd link up with Lauren again :) 

1. One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is Well I'm getting a mani, and I'm sure there will be a point in which I just lounge, drink a beer and watch a movie. 

2. A big pet peeve of mine is ah hell you should all know this by now, bad drivers. Let's change it up a little bit though, third biggest pet peeve: loud chewers/slurppers! OMG! EW!

3. I am really loving the fact that I get to go to Pumpkin Show tonight :) It's that time of year my friends when I get to go to Kev's home town and stuff my face with delicious, greasy, fair food. And of course I get to see some good friends!!!

4. The rain is one of my favorite things. Yes, I love the sunshine but a good rain storm...mmmm...nothing like it.

5. My favorite girly indulgence hmmmm this is tricky! I think I have three, and I'm allowed three because they are all kind of sporadic. 1) manis/pedis & nail polish, 2) perfume, and 3)purses. I will spend a decent amount of money on any of those things for a high quality one!

6. A song I always get stuck in my head is for a long time it was "Somebody that I Used to Know", but I haven't really had a song get stuck in my head for a while. I guess it just depends on what I'm into at the time.

7. The best cure for stress haha for me, eating! lol. That's terrible I  know, but true. I will throw in shopping also.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That purse is gorgeous!

Jen said...

Haha, the pumpkin show! I love it! Have fun :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover