Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fall is in the Air

Fall is in the air, and I am starting to feel it. 

Maybe it's because this summer was so crazy hot but I am just itching to get this fall season started! 

Why? 

Well because of all the greatness that is fall! 

You have...

 

I have always been one to LOVE fall fashion. 
Not because I'm a trend setter, but because I find it to be the most comfortable! 
I just love throwing on a warm shirt/sweater, some big ole thick socks and just lounging. 


Enough said right? 
It's probably the only shoe I'm truly obsessed with.
The downfall for me is justifying buying more than one pair in a certain color because they all look so similiar. 
I've already gotten some for this year since I'm replacing all my old ones. 
Let's see how many pairs I end up with by the end of the season. 


On top of the fashion the fall comfort foods are my favorite!
I think I can eat chilli and anything pumpkin related everyday if you let me! 
Warm drinks are my best friend since I'm always cold, and of course my favorite PSL comes out in the fall! 

 
There are so many fun things to do!
Even though I haven't participating in all things fall related the last couple of years I'm hoping we can have a bonfire or two, and do some pumpkin picking. 
Pumpkin Show is an event that Kev and I both look forward to each year! 
Being from the ville it's like a sin for Kevin to miss it, but we wouldn't dream of it (unless we aren't in town). 
Finally it's Kev and I's bday season...it also seems to be the bday season of dang near everyone we know!
I should also mention that fall is the season that makes me broke thanks to all the fun activities :) 
 
 
Of course the beauty of fall doesn't hurt. 
I love watching the changing of the leaves, and the rich hues start to pop against the blue sky! 
It's gorgeous. 
I only wish Ohio's fall lasted a little bit longer! 
The smells...I don't think I really need to say much about it. 
I indulge in fall candles, and am constantly burning them all season long. 
I can't get enough of those comforting, deep scents that just brings this peace of mind when you breath it in. 

 
Last by certainly not least. Football Season. 
Now I'm not the biggest football fan per say. 
I don't know all the ins & outs of the game, but I love all of that football season entails. 
I love having people over for cookouts or going downtown to tailgate. 
I love that it brings us all together and show some love for the home place!

What is your favorite thing about the fall?

Happy Thursday!
Photobucket

4 comments:

osmr said...

It was great until the football photos. Kills me that you have turned. :'( How did that happen?? Beyond that, I love the colors of fall, the smells of fall, and the food of fall! And maybe we will venture down to the pumpkin show for more pumpkin fun...best festival I ever ate my way through!!!

Sarah Hartley said...

This made me want fall to hurry up even more. I LOVE layering in the fall. It's so cozy. And you're an OSU fan?! High five! :)

Amber said...

I wish fall weather would hurry up and get here!! I love all these things

The Management said...

I am also obsessed with boots more than any other kind of shoe. I have way too many pairs... and still, want more!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover