Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pinterest: Mumford & Sons

You are gonna get some pinterest pins & some real life photos today folks. 

Aren't you so lucky?

Last night Kev and I went to one of my favorite bands concerts. 

Mumford & Sons! 

Let me tell you what folks. It was awesome.
They have such great music!
Their lyrics are meaningful and the melodies just make you want to dance...or sometimes cry.
We got the chance to hear some of the new songs from their upcoming CD.
I'll be ready to swoop that up when it releases.

They did a festival set up so it wasn't always the easiest to see, but it really didn't matter.
The music was incredible and that's what I went there for!


Source: google.com via Heather on Pinterest






Source: via Danielle on Pinterest

Source: google.es via Esperanza on Pinterest
_______________________________________________________________

Now it's my pictures :)
Can't say they are as good as the pins, but whatevs.



They had a couple big screens up for people to watch!




Amazing I tell ya!
Amazing. 

Happy Wednesday!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Love them, especially the sayings. New fan and follower, you have a great blog!
Girlfriends Are Like Shoes

Audra said...

I am so jealous I can barely stand it - I had to work last night otherwise I would have been at the show. Sounds like it was a blast!

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

I am SOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!! :) I LOVE them!!!!

Kate as of Late said...

Ahh!!!! My fiancée just recently introduced me to them! I'm so jealous that you got to go see them!
I totally agree, their lyrics are incredible, and the music! Gahh! I could listen to them all day everyday. I'm planning a tattoo with lyrics from the cave soon! :)
Love your blog, can't wait to read more!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover