Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday stuff

I planned on telling you guys about my weekend, but I do not have all the pictures yet.
What I would write would not do it justice without the pictures.

Sooo....you'll get that tomorrow. 

For today I wanted to do two things. 

1) Wish my dad a very Happy Birthday!!!!! 

2) Introduce you all to probably my new favorite app.
Thanks to Kev :)

It's call Songza

Yep, it's a music App and I like it better than Pandora.
Yes, I just said that.
Songza puts a new spin to the whole listen to music via the web/app. 
It's set up in playlists.
You can make your own, or you can use other people's. 

However, that's not even what I like about it.

My favorite part is that it has a Concierge that knows what day it is, and the time of the day to give you appropriate listening categories for the activities you may be doing during that time period. 
For example: here were my Monday "Late Morning" options.
You can see if gives you activities that you would probably be doing on a Monday morning.
You can, of course, also search for playlists by popularity, by genre, by mood, and many other options outside of the "Concierge" section. 

I'm also pretty sure there is no skip limits, you can change playlists at anytime, and you can save the playlists so you don't have to remember the name of it down the road. 

You can find the app for your Droid or your iPhone, but you can also just hop on the website and listen while at work or home.

It's awesome. 
Give it a try and let me know what you think about it?!

This is one of the songs that I had played this morning and I love it so I'm going to share it with you all!


Happy Monday and come back tomorrow for my weekend and a link-up!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of this app before (or Pandora for that matter, lol) but I just downloaded it :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover