Friday, August 10, 2012

Funnies

Despite loving the rain, those storm clouds can get this girl a little gloomy.
So what better time than for some Friday Funnies :) 

Source: bopik.com via Veronica on Pinterest

How appropriate :)

Source: someecards.com via Rosa on Pinterest

Source: google.com via Peggy on Pinterest

Source: imgfave.com via Taryn on Pinterest



Source: funnyjunk.com via Kate on Pinterest

Even as a girl...I'm going to agree. 
RUN!



Source: tumblr.com via Amy on Pinterest

sad, but true.


Not any of youuuu of course, but you know you've thought this before lol.


Happy Friday!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Thank you! I needed a giggle. New follower.

Anonymous said...

Lol...bitches and hoes...I love it! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest posts!

peacelovedecor.com

Unknown said...

Hello from a fellow Cbus resident! And thanks for the giggles. My favorite is the one about the political posting on FB. Perfect. :)

Ashley said...

hehe...you always have the funniest pins!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover