Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pinterest Wednesday


Yesterday evening, was not a good one.

Luckily I have some great pins to share today, because sharing my attitude at this moment would not be good =/


Mmmm Marky Mark. 
God I love him :)



Love the colors. Perfect fall outfit.
Can I just ask why whenever people put these outfits together they pick the clothing items that no one under like celeb status can afford?
That shirt is like $450.00!
FOR A SHIRT!
...I still love it...just not the price.

Source: imgfave.com via Kiara on Pinterest

Honestly, it's usually how I feel when someone tells me to "calm down".
Am I right?
of course I don't mean to tell YOU to f - off. Don't leave!


Something fun for Kev and I to do :)

Source: 9gag.com via Kylie on Pinterest

Lol. Funny, but heck no! 
No one will ever be the half-blood prince but Snape in my eyes.


Working on getting one of these for Kev and I's first dance!
Can't wait until it's ready!



Clearly my shopping freeze is not keeping me from looking :)


How amazing is this?
I love animal photography.


Can this be applied to husbands lol?


Seems like an easy and cheap fixer upper for the cabinets!


Friends and Family <3

Happy Wednesday!

Photobucket

11 comments:

Nikki said...

AHHH! The Keep Calm pin is AWESOME!

Lyzz said...

Oh marky mark.. meow!

Love that keep calm pin also, the F word is my favorite.

New follower via the link up!
xo

Unknown said...

Love all of them but the snake. hate snakes. Ewww! Visiting from Vintage Apple.
Jen
CraftyMisAdventures.com

Kristina said...

I love that keep calm pin. I usually hate those things! I love that fall outfit! Awesome!

Kalie said...

Telling someone to calm down is always a terrible idea. I love the Half Blood Prince pin too, I totally agree! The tile solution worked pretty well when I did it under my sink, so much easier to clean up!

The Management said...

haha... it DOES apply to the guys. (the I can't find it one)

Also, AHHH, SNAKE.

Hope today is a better day for you!

Unknown said...

I am so happy to find another Potter-head! It is my faveeeee. I am loving that chiffon dress with the knit cardigan...swoon!

Joyness Sparkles said...

I love the family quote...so true!

***Stopping by from the hop, have a great day!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Love that fall outfit!

Sammantha said...

Love those outfits! I just wish I was filthy rich and could afford everything I love on pinterest, lol :) Loving your blog!

Stop by and say hi sometime!
www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

Rachel said...

That United States map idea is awesome!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover