Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting

Today.

I'm just going to start pinning.

Source: etsy.com via Etsy on Pinterest

Great zodiac print!


Yum!
 Cookie dough popsicles make with almond milk.
Enough said.

Source: evokingyou.com via Lisa on Pinterest

Love this for a summer night :)

Source: bhldn.com via Joy on Pinterest

Whale bottle opener from Anthro.
How cute is that?


Lol. I know it's not even remotely close to Valentine's Day, but this is funny.
<3 Harry Potter.


A few months ago I got a massage by someone who was into pressure points.
I have never felt so good after a massage, so I think I'm going to have to try some of these points to see if they help.


So...who's ready for the Olympics?
I am Brendan Hansen, I am!

Source: via Gaia on Pinterest

Like most people I am all about fruit during the summer.
I really can't get enough.
This looks like an amazing tart.
Maybe for the next party?

Source: via TupeloMsGirl on Pinterest

Aw look at that face :)



Happy Wednesday

Photobucket

5 comments:

Janie said...

I love the outfit!
The VDay card is hilarious.
And I just want to hug that cute witta puppy!

Michelle said...

Um...after seeing that picture, I AM (ready for the Olympics!).
Found you through the link and clicked because I love your blog title! :)

poptartyogini said...

For some reason I like the summer games better than the winter games. God bless America (and the swimmers)

Kalie said...

Love the HP one, have you came across the pin that has the other name options for Voldermort that came from the letters in Tom Marvolo Riddle? That made me giggle too.

And that puppy is adorable!

Unknown said...

omg love those pins girl :) the puppy one is adorable! cute blog too!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover