Friday, May 18, 2012

Fill In

 

1.  Something that is very near and dear to my heart is,  my husband of course :). 

2. Everyday   is good cause to celebrate .

3.  The most fun I ever had was I've had many moments in my life I'd consider a lot of fun! I'm not sure I could pick to the "most fun". I'd say that weddings have been some of the most fun for me in the last several years. 

4.  True friends are family! They are people you can talk to about anything (even if they might get mad at you), will tell you the truth (even when you don't want to hear it), are by your side through thick and thin, who backs you up (even if you were the one to the make the mistake).

 5. Something that makes me terribly happy is   Other than the obvious I'd say nature and a perfect sunny day.

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is  grilling on the back porch, boating/swimming, hiking, taking the pups to the dog park or laying out with the best frans.

7.  My favorite celebratory food is   champagne. Yes, I realize it's not a food, but it's what I celebrate with! 
 
 Happy Friday!

Photobucket

5 comments:

The Management said...

the thing about the champagne being in the fridge is sooooo true. It's like "oh, champagne, FANCY!"

poptartyogini said...

I agree that everyday should be celebrated. Good friends are hard to find but easy to cherish!

Kaitlyn B said...

Your blog is so cute! Love catching up on it :)

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

haha. I would have totally said champagne too. If you put orange juice with it, I think it definitely counts as a food.
and ... LOVE Gunner.

Candice said...

HAHA!! I LOVE that champagne quote! How clever!!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover