Friday, February 10, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday :)

I love this link up! I think it's funny how simple fill-in the blank answers can teach you about the blogger.

1. I started my blog because   I had a couple friends that had blogs that I liked to read and it looked like something fun to try, and I knew it would be a bit of a challenge for me. I'm bad at expressing myself and I'm bad at writing, how could it not be a challenge!
Source: etsy.com via Megan on Pinterest

2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs  are the bloggers personal experiences. I like getting the stories that help me get to know the blogger themselves. It's a way to share themselves and I think that when people tell these experiences they inspire others. 

3. Something I love about blogging     all the awesome bloggers out there. I've been lucky enough to know some of them in person already but it's been great reading the blogs of girls I don't know and getting emails from them about a post. Which in turn can turn into great email convo!
Source: google.com via Megan on Pinterest

4. A favorite blog post of mine is probably   honestly probably all of the wedding stories I wrote over the summer (see the wedding tag to see all of those). They were some of the first things I really wrote about and I enjoyed sharing each of their little love stories. Showing off my friends  & family is one of my favorite things to do anyways. It also got to display their actual wedding, hopefully someone out there got inspiration and it showed all the hard work they put into their big day!

5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is   hmmm...have I ever mentioned on here that I have no big toe nail? If not, I just did lol. Maybe something else is my true intensity & emotional-ness. I know I've mentioned it but blogland will never get that full on intensity I can bring to the table about something. It's hard to bring that into writing without sounding like a nut.

6. My new favorite blogs to read are I like reading A LOT of blogs! I like reading my-real-life friends blogs & probably read those the most regularly. I enjoy the ones that show off people's real lives. I tend to gravitate towards the ones with sarcastic humor as well! If you want to see some of my favorite blogs go check out "The Royal Court" tab at the top of my page.

7. Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are   ranting. I'm a ranter, goes back to that intensity things. There are things I do not agree with and do not understand that will get me going. Again, ya just look like a crazy person when you try to put all those feelings into writing.

Source: theberry.com via Megan on Pinterest


Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Casey said...

So nice to learn some fun things about you :) I'm your newest follower!

Ashley said...

ha! I loved that comic!

Simply Valorie said...

Love that last image! I think about that sometimes too! Glad to know I'm not the only ranter out there having to condense themselves to blog well!

Have a great weekend!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover