Friday, February 3, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday!


1.   If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is     Oh jeez! There is a lot I would do if money were not an issue. Start a no kill animal shelter, adopt a baby (when the time was right!), travel the world!..I could keep going.

2.    That I'll eat a whole lemon slice, rind & all     is something I like that other people think is weird.

3.  If my life were a movie right now, the title would be     Harry Potter! Just kidding, I have no idea!

4.  Three things I am looking forward to this month are     Valentine's Day    ,   the lobster we are getting from Maine!   and     my friend Miranda's baby shower!  .
5.  My favorite song to sing in the shower is   I don't sing in the shower actually.
6.  If I found out that the production of     Lays Potato Chips - regular & salt & vinegar    was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.
7.  One thing I'll never grow tired of is    my hubs :) .

Happy Friday

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Now I want salt and vinegar chips! Yummy!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover