Thursday, February 16, 2012

Current Music Loves

So you know how when you hear a song on the radio and you are instantly obsessed?

That's me with Gotye - Somebody I Used to Know!

It's such a good song and I feel as if it's a song that everyone can relate to. We've all had one of those relationships that ends and that person just falls off the radar. Sometimes that's a good thing and sometimes not but either way it happens right?

Well to make my obsession even worse there is an incredible cover. I'd seen it before but my friend Jason just completely solidified my love for it when he told me to watch it a few weeks ago (yes, my obsession has lasted weeks...)!

Gotye's version is awesome, but I find this to be as pretty good and creative!


You cannot tell me you aren't impressed.

After further review I've come to like this little cover band! I am crossing my fingers for them to work their way up the music latter and get a deal because I think they could end being pretty amazing.

Other songs that I'm currently obsessed with? No problem...




In honor of the late, great Whitney Houston!
I  know everyone love I Will Always Love You. I do as well. However, This is my favorite Whitney jam!
R.I.P Whitney! 

Happy Thursday!
 

1 comment:

The Hopewell House said...

You have such a good taste in music! :)

PS- did you hear that the Kooks are coming to Columbus? I'm kind of excited!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover