Tuesday, January 31, 2012

NY Blog Swap Link-Up


Photobucket
So when I saw this link up over at Crowley Party I jumped on the chance to be part of the action.

I had seen a lot of other bloggers doing swaps and I knew I wanted to start participating in them when I could! What better way to start off the new year with something new like this :)

My partner was H. over at Sew Dysfunctional. If you have not seen her blog, pop on over! She's done a ton of awesome DIY stuff, loves to adventure, and is funny :) I'm sure she'd love to see you!

Anyways, H and I start to email and I knew instantly that this was going to be a ton of fun, yet pretty hard consider you would be shopping for someone you only knew via blog and email! The more I read her blog and we got to emailing back and forth I knew we had a lot of similarities. What's even better is we live in the same area of Ohio and can start to swap new restaurants and events as we try them! We'd both openly admitted to loving the charm of this state and all the little places that it has hiding, but we both know we help finding those places sometimes!

So without further adiue what did H get me you ask?

She mimiced this bag she had seen me post:


I am in LOVE with this! I wanted that bag so bad & now I have one, and it's customized!
I don't think the gift would have been complete without something Queen-y :)
She knew I liked candles! A lot!
Of course we all know how I feel about nail polish. Guess's who's fingers will be gold soon?! I would also like to mention I love that Elf Chap stick! I use it every night before bed and have yet to have any dry lips (Kev thanks you H!)

Thank you, thank you, thank you H! I love all my gifts! I love them.

I feel like I didn't only get stuff I got a new friend, fellow new experience enthusiest, and of course another awesome blogger to follow :) I can't wait to keep up with her blog and share more of the neat things we find to do around her for her and her hubs to try!

What did you get during your swap?

4 comments:

Samantha said...

LOVE that customized bag!! How cute! I'm so glad I participated in this blogger gift exchange. I've found so many great blogs! Yours included. :)

I'm your newest follower!

Sam
http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

What a great package!! We actually got paired with Sam from the comment above and were so happy!! This link up/gift exchange has been so much fun! A great way to connect with and support our fellow bloggers.
We are following you and would love for you to stop by our blog.

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
http://www.herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

osmr said...

What did you get for her?

Megan O. said...

Mom - I got her some office and DIY supplies, a coffee mug, and some fashion boot socks :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover