Monday, January 23, 2012

My Favorite Time of Year

Alright folks, it's one of my favorite times of the year. I blame this all on the fact that it's the marketing major in my blood. It's Super Bowl commercial ramp up time! Right now it's just teasers, of course, but I'll have to apologize in advance for any of the goofy posts about the commercial's I've seen!

Commercial's have always been something I've wanted to do as a career. It's also one of the toughest business fields to get into, and to top it off I'd want to work for some sweet commercial making companies like Nike, Mastercard, Coke, or ETrade (you know you love that little baby!). That'd also probably require us moving out of state and I'm not so sure we want to do that...at least yet...who knows. For now I just stick to loving the favs.

Thanks to Freekibble.com I found this little gem of a teaser. It's mainly for my love of dogs that I find this cute and actually kind of funny!


Cute right?!

PS - don't forget to go to Freekibble.com and feed those hungry dogs & cats. It's simple! You visit the site, answer a trivia question, and regardless of a wrong or right answer 10 pieces of kibble are donated to shelters to feed their animals. They are partnered with Halo: Purely for Pets, always a good partner to have :) There is a 1 question for dogs & 1 question for cats, that's 20 pieces of kibble! What's even better is you can sign up for a daily reminder to your email & you can help feed animals everyday! WOO HOO.

Happy Monday!



No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover