Friday, January 6, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is Just lounge around on the couch and watch a movie. Or I like to read :) ore lazy
 
2. When I have free time I tend to    a couch potato. There are productive days but more times than not I'm spending my free time facebooking or on Pinterest     .
3. If I had an entire day completely to myself I would   Hm that's a tricky one. I suppose lounge in the morning, relaxing, taking my time to get ready for the day. For lunch I'd get myself some Mr. Sushi - YUM! Probably do a little bit of shopping around the mall or Target. Dinner needs to be something easy because I"m not going to cook, something like pizza. Once dinner is over I might bake something, I seem to do that when Kev isn't around for an evening. I'd finish up the night lounging and watching a movie or the appropriate nightly tv shows depending on the day :).
4. I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...)   Well I think mostp eople would say a little of each is ideal, but I'd say more likely than not I want someone around and to share the fun activities with .
5. Most of my free time happens    The weekends. Weekdays aren't necessarily busy but once you get home from work there are not many hours left in the day and lord knows ish needs done around here.
want 6. The best thing about free time is    That you can do whatever you want with no pressure. No pressure of time, no pressure of critism & judgement. Ah it's nice that free time!
7. The next time I have free time I should probably    get the wedding pictures we want to get organized and ordered and work on our Honeymoon Book because the Groupon expires!  but instead, I'll probably     be on Pinterest for several hours & then I'll get it done  .

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all have a fun & safe weeknd!

3 comments:

ms.composure said...

def LOVING this post :-) gr8 answers to the fill in the blanks

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Shelby said...

Your blog is totally adorable!! Want to follow each other??:)

Shelby xoxo
sweetconfessions21.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hooray for Pinterest helping to keep our procrastination alive!!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover