Friday, January 20, 2012

Factual Friday - a stealing story.

This seems to be a post that's been swiped a few times. I blame it on the fact that a lot of bloggers can't refuse a good questionnaire. "Nothing wrong with that", says this girl :) I've swiped this guy from Christina - she's a great blogger and gives some really yummy recipes. I think you should go check her out :)

1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
  • Date night with the fella
  • Girls Nights!
  • Getting a mani/pedi
  • Taking Gunner to the dog park
  • Shopping
  • Believe it or not cleaning. After a Saturday of cleaning my house looks spotless & it feels good!

2) List your top three favorite TV shows. (omg this is going to be difficult!)

3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
  • Honestly, either one. However, I don't usually like to be in pics by myself, someone else needs to be in them with me!
4) Why do you blog?

5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list, who would it be?
  • Eh, I don't Twitter. Probably should start though huh?!
7) List a few of your favorite snacks.
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
Yes I do! Two. Gunner is our dog - boxer/coonhound mix & Puff is our lizard - Bearded Dragon


9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
  • My wedding ring - this is not a struggle to live without, this is a CAN'T live without

  • My camera
  • My computer
10) What’s your favorite drink?
  • Beer. lol. Non-alcoholic probably ice tea
11) Do you enjoy cooking?
  • It's ok. I prefer to bake thought!
12) Do you have children?
  • If you don't count the furbaby then noooooo
13) What are your favorite hobbies?
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
  • Outgoing! It's very rare that I'm not willing to talk :)
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
I would say that I do not want to change anything, just improve the quality, and that would be my ability to relax. I can get pretty wound up.
Source: etsy.com via Rachel on Pinterest

16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
  • I think I have too many favorites to have just one! Here are some of my favs though :) 
[a] Tom Hanks. [b] Emma Stone. [c] Edward Norton.
[d] Rachel McAdams. [e] Kate Winslet. [f] Meryl Streep.
[g] Ryan Gosling. [h] Sandra Bullock. [i] Leonard DiCaprio

17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
  • Well it's not technically over sooo I'm not sure :) Thus far, in my book, getting our wedding pictures ordered. FINALLY!
18) Do you live near your family or far from them?
  • My immediate family is in Ohio, only a couple hours away. The rest of the family is in Michigan. So not to far!
19) List three of your talents.
  • I think I'm a pretty good baker & make some yummy treats! 
  • Photography  
  • Dancing 
Do ya find me?
20) What is your greatest attribute?

Happy Friday!


No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover