Thursday, January 19, 2012

7 Deadly Sins

So my cousin Shane over at Whispering Sweet Nothings came up with this fun link up :) Isn't she creative?!


pride
seven great things in your life.
1. Kevin & Gunner, of course :)
2. My family: in-laws included! They are a great support system!
3. My job! I love it!
4. The amazing group of friends I have!
5. The ski trip that is coming up. It's gonna be blast!
6. The home we made together
7.My & Our future. Hey, it's a bright one - I can tell.

envy
seven things you lack and covet
1. Patience. First & foremost
2.Effective communication
3. The ability to just relax sometimes.
4. A more fit body  
(I didn't say I was fat, I'm not, I just would like to be in better shape)
5. To be able to have us just pick up & explore the world.
6. The talent to sing.
7. Grammar skills.

wrath
seven things that make you angry
1. Ignorance.
2. Bad Drivers.
3. Greed.
4.Cruelty to children & animals
5. People who can't say "excuse me". 
(It's two words! why is that so hard?!)
6. When my internet connection keeps going in & out!
7. The lack of accountability and the constant victimization card people play.

sloth
seven things that you neglect to do.
1. Exercise.
2. Cook.
(Kev's better at it anyways)
3. Make our bed.
4. Remember to thank God, everyday.
5. Update my iTunes/iPod.
6. Listen to voice mails
(if you know me, and call me, don't leave one I probably won't listen to it, I'll just call you back.)
7. Stay focused on one thing. I multitask & get scatterbrained.

greed
seven worldly material desires.
1. A newly re-modeled kitchen.
2. New washer & dryer.
3. More nail polish
(I love it)
4. Art work.
5. Our dream house
(I love our house, but I can't wait until we can build our own)
6.Let's be real: clothing, shoes, & bags!
7. Blu-Rays.

gluttony
seven guilty pleasures.
1. Reality TV
2.Sushi.
3. Discount sites
(Groupon, Living Social, Rue La La, HauteLook, The Foundary...you get the drift)
4. Nail polish.
5. Caffeine.
6.Pinterest...duh!
7. Food in general actually...

lust
seven things you love about love
1. Having a best friend for life!
2. Inside Jokes.
3. Trying new things together.
   4.Bear hugs
5. The first kiss :) 
(and of course all the others that follow xoxo)
6. A constant travel companion!
7. Learning one another.

Link up and share you 7 deadly sins :) 

4 comments:

Confessions of a Single Mommy said...

Love this! New follower. Follow back?

Katelyn said...

Love the post! New follower from the link-up!

katelyn-innervision.blogspot.com

- Katelyn

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness... we had so many of the same answers for things! Ignorance, animal and child cruelty, pinterest, inside jokes; those are just a few. Sounds like we have a lot in common. Stopping by and following from the link up. :)

Nicole said...

ooo! you are going skiing. now i'm a bit jealous of that! :)

i just learned to ski last year when hubs {my fiance at the time} took me on the family ski trip in mammouth mountain. wow. so much fun. so many bruises. :)

xo

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover