Friday, December 16, 2011

All of the Lights, All of the Lights....

It's been a rough morning for this girl. Friday could not have come at a better time, and I get to spend the weekend with two of my best friends :) I think to start off the great weekend and to lift my spirits last nights adventure was much needed. We went to the Zoo Lights with Danielle & Jason! Zoo Lights is one of my favorite things to do in Columbus. It's a beautiful scene.



New Glove invention. It's like the mom & kid gloves only for lova's!




We got to see some of the animals!



Penguins!



Mama Elephant!

My favorite part of the zoo lights are these trees:
Pretty & festive!
Jason & Danielle
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Happy Zoo Lights :)
Happy Friday everyone & I hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Love the zoo lights! We didn't do them this year because we've got so many yrs in a row and have been too busy but I love them. very pretty :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover