Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I'm Loving


It's what I'm loving time! You'll be able to tell that I've finally made some progress on getting some of the stuff put away in the house. Woo hoo!

I'm loving...our new dishes. Just used them for the first time last night. Yes, I'm that girl that gets excited just because something is new, even if it's just dishes.
Noritake in Blue
I'm loving...our new juicer. Kev's put it to use a couple of times. We've really only made one type of juice so far. Apples, carrots, and a little bit of lemon. Sounds strange, but it's tasty...if you like those things. However, I can see the endless possibilities with this bad boy!
The Juice Master himself :)
Carrots! 
Sharper Image Juicer
I'm loving...my house plants! It just add some life to the spaces :)
Life! Let's just hope it stays that way. So far, so good :)
I'm loving...our new art work. Thank you wonderful artists and gift givers for being so clever and creative!
Top: Painting & Prints done by our friends Laura & Tyson See their art HERE. Bottom: A painting of Columbus done by a family friend, Dr. Rob Adams.
I'm loving...my new found pursuit to have fun with my nails! I've had the fake ones for as long as I can remember and I intend to keep them, just make them a lot more fun. I can thank Pinterest for my being adventurous...now I just need to learn to do this stuff myself =/
Current color!
I also bought these the other day to try!
Yep! I'm trying this matte color!  



 
Decadent Dish by Essie
I'm loving...that the new Twilight movie is coming out and so soon. I've read all the books and the last one is by far my favorite! I'm interested in seeing how the movie goes. I don't consider myself to be one of the crazies when it comes to Twilight, I mean let's be real it's no Harry Potter, but I enjoy seeing the movies since I've read the books. Gotta see if it's anything like the other! Better be I can tell you that much :)

I'm loving...that I'll be knocking out some Christmas shopping, and of course some me shopping this weekend at the Jeffersonville outlets! Woo! Save money and get ish done! Sounds good to me :)

What are you loving? Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think Jeffersonville changed its name...TANGER outlets or something. Let me know what you find out :)

Megan O. said...

Ya know, I think you could be right based on the website. I'll give you a for sure update after the trip. Either way I suppose it's always going to be the Jeffersonville Outlets to me :)

choose to be happy blog said...

eeeeeeeek bella and edward and jacob all give me goosebumps! cant wait!

Megan O. said...

Lol me too Chelsea!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover