Friday, November 25, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Happy Black Friday! I hope all of you who have ventured out today have come back to your humble abode in one piece, no black eyes, and all shopping bags are securily in hand!

1. Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of hell.I do enjoy shopping it's one of my favorite things, but I can't do it that early & I can't deal with any many people...ever.
Look at this madness!
2. If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for  probaby that new washer & dryer I was talking about. Or a sound bar for our TV :) We've been wanting one.
(via)

3. The best thing I ate yesterday was    uhhh I'm suppose to pick just one thing? It was all good! I think one of the favorites was Gulliver's Corn.

4. Something I've been learning lately is   how to be crafty. Thank you Pinterest!

5. I cannot start my day without   hmmm...I suppose some sort of caffinated beverage. I always have to have a tea, coffee, or pop when I'm at work. Always.


6. My nighttime attire consists of   fairly personal questions eh? Most of the time it's a t-shirt and sweat pants or shorts. Usually sleep it shorts though, never wear long pants when I'm sleeping. Too hot!

Something like this! (via)
7. I am looking forward to The rest of my weekend!


Happy Friday & have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not a black friday fan, go cyber monday!

Megan O. said...

I'll second that!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover