Friday, November 18, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!

Friday could have not gotten here soon enough! I'm so ready for this weekend, probably because I don't really have a whole heck of a lot planned :) Easy post to start off an easy weekend! Sounds good to me! 

1.   A nervous habit I have is   Well ya got your typical fidgeting but I'd have to say, and believe it or not, I talk more. Get the nervous rambles.



2.   Something that makes me sad is  Oh jeez. There is kind of a lot that makes me sad, or maybe that's disappointment? Anyways...I'd say animal cruelty. I think it's pretty self explanatory.  *Disclaimer:  not putting a picture of that up! TO SAD!

3.  Today I am thankful for   lots & lots of things! Today though I'd have to say I'm thankful to have the chance to experience things. Going to a concert tonight of a band I haven't seen yet! Fitz & the Tantrums...yeah buddy!

4. My favorite room in my house is   The family room. It's just where we hang out and enjoy each others copy. It's also probably the most decorated room in the house so it's got some fun going on :)

5.  I can't stand   AHAHA do you really want to get me started? Loaded questions I tell ya! I can't stand ignorance.

6.  If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would   awwwww sh*tttt, $100 just for me :) Um right now I'd probably spend it on Christmas presents but if I had to spend it on myself I'd probably get some new fun fashion things :) Of course!
On this.... (via)
Or maybe on the watch, bracelets, & sweater! LOVE!  (via)
or these! I'm in love I tell ya! (via)
7.  The last person I hung out with was   Danielle...we were by ourselves until her hubs got home, then it Danielle & Jason. We have Thursday night TV shows to watch! Annnd we pretty much hang out all the time anyways :) lol.
Danielle & I  :) (via)

1 comment:

Mimi said...

i love our family room too! i think i actually spend more time there than in my own room. i also love our kitchen! ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover