Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I'm Loving

It's What  I'm Loving Wednesday time. Whoop Whoop! Which means it's also hump day, and it's a book club night. I'm so pumped :) It's been a couple months since I've been able to go and I'm looking forward to catching up for a bit. However, again, I didn't get a chance to finish the book =/ Oh well. Here's what I'm loving today :)
----
I'm loving...Without You ft. Usher by David Guetta. In love with this song right now. So upbeat, makes me want to just jump :) I think it's because I've had a slight obsession with Usher since the days of  U Remind Me, U Got it Bad, & Yeah! David Guetta just makes it even better. Love his mixes!

----
I'm loving...Kauai Nut Roasters. Sounds dirty doesn't it? It's not, it's just nuts :) Jeez I'm not redeeming myself am I! Moving on...Kauai is famous for their Macadamia nuts. However, this place does not limit itself & has pecans, almonds, walnuts, & more. They cook them in sugars & other spices/flavors to make little packs. Good for gifts, or for yourself! I highly suggest checking out the site and ordering yourself a small bag of something. You'll want more - my personal favorite is the Monkey Nuts (they aren't real) :)

Monkey Nuts!
----
I'm loving... productivity & relaxation are right around the corner. After this weekend I don't really have any set plans until Thanksgiving. Even then I'm not sure what we are doing...just know its something :)

----
I'm loving... Birthday time! Kev & I's birthdays are very soon. They are coming quick too! 25 isn't a bad age to turn, and it's something fun to look forward too! 

 ----
I'm loving...Parks & Recreation. This has to be the best show on TV right now! It's so FUNNY
Pre-birds! Lol.
----
I'm loving...Tough Love: Miami. So this has been a fav reality show of mine since the first season. Those girls on that show are lucky they even went to match making boot camp and not just straight up punched. Eh, why would you think that would attract a man?! Steve makes the show! He's brutally honest and isn't scared to make a bia cry. You're my boy Steve! Yes, I know it's ridiculous, but it's entertaining and really hope some of these messed up people leave...ummm...not quite a mess?

----
I'm loving...my friends. I have the greatest group of friends of all the time.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover