Friday, October 28, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

It's time for Fill in the Blank Friday! I can't believe it's Friday already. I'm looking forward to the fun activities we have planned...of course you'll hear & see what that is on Monday! Have a safe & fun Halloween weekend!

1.   When I was a kid I wanted to be   Doctor or Business woman when I grew up.

2.   As an adult, my dream job would be: A stay at home mother, work with animals, or photographer. 

3.  When I was younger I wanted to be just like I'm not really sure to be honest. I suppose my mom or Heidi (she was a babysitter of mine, but she became like a sister to me.
Heidi
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was  probably a witch or a two headed Santa. I remember the witch because of all the face paint they put on me...I was green. I have no idea where the two headed Santa came from but I remember going around with my mom for her to make it. The other head was my friend Jenn. We were in like 4th grade. I believe Jenn's mom, Marcia, sewed a shirt we could both get into and share. Strange kids I know :)

5.  My favorite childhood toy was  Hmmm...probably Barbies. I remember a lot of my toys but I don't really remember what my favorite was...


 
6.  The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I: This is funny because my parents & I talk about this one all the time. I remember my dad putting me in my room with my dinner...this only happened once ever. So he must have & I actually remember that he was very mad! My parents remember the same thing. We have no idea why he was so mad though and why I got send to my room with dinner. No clue. Lol.

7.  I get daily inspiration from I'd say other blogs and Pinterest (it's a straight up addiction).


True Dat!

1 comment:

jenn @ beyond the stoop said...

omg!!! i totally forgot about the two-headed santa!! i wonder if anyone has pics of that somewhere... gives me ideas for Santacon this year! hung and i need to come up with a creative "santa" or other christmas costume for the big day! i want to be "that" person that everyone wants their picture with, haha. last year it was totally the guy who dressed up as a gingerbread house made out of a cardboard box.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover