Monday, September 26, 2011

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge: Day 6



Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge
It's a new week, which means it's time to start the new week of the blog challenge.

Today's Topic - Fall TV (new or returning).

I love some of the shows that come on in the fall, and it seems liek there are quite a few new ones that were coming out that I am at least interested in watching once - just to see how it goes. I just thank God for DVR :)

Modern Family
Source: google.com via Alice on Pinterest

I didn't watch the first season of this, but I wish I had. It's hilarious! Cam & Mitchell are my favorites!
----
Parks & Recreation
'Zerts are what I call desserts. Tray-trays are entrees. I call sandwiches sammies, sandoozles, or Adam Sandlers. Air conditioners are cool blasterz, with a z. I don't know where that came from. I call cakes big ol' cookies. I call noodles long-ass rice. Fried chicken is fri-fri chicky-chick. Chicken parm is chicky chicky parm parm. Chicken cacciatore? Chicky catch. I call eggs pre-birds, or future birds. Root beer is super water. Tortillas are bean blankies. And I call forks...food rakes. - Tom (Aziz)





Probably the best TV show on during the fall. Period.

----
Broadwalk Empire
Source: facebook.com via Denise on Pinterest

I feel as if this show was a bit slow starting off, or all the of the first season. However, the trailers have me intrigued.  I'll give it another try.

----
Glee
Source: tumblr.com via Jessica on Pinterest

Maybe it's strange, but I do enjoy this show. It's entertaining and as corny as it gets it does seem to address some real problems that teens could relate teens.

----
New Girl
Source: None via Rachel on Pinterest

I love Zooey Deschanel. Only been one episode so far, but what I've seen, I've liked. Definitely have to see it has potential to be a good one, or at least be funny! 

----

Family Guy

This is my go to show. It's hilarious. End of story :)

----
Law & Order: SVU
Source: google.com via Bambi on Pinterest

I like all the Law & Order's. I'd have to say that SVU is my favorite. It's the cast, it really is. Since I've seen all the re-run I guess it's time to actually watch the new ones :)

I'm sure there are some I'm forgetting, or really don't see the point in mentioning because it's kind of a given. So far the fall tv line up & DVR list is looking good! What are you watching this fall? Link up & let us know!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover