Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge: Day 2



Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge
So it's day number 2.
Today's topic: Fall Fashion/Trends/Makeup.

Easy peasey lemony squeezy. I could talk about clothing alllllll dayyyyyy loonnnnggg lol. Ok probably not but I would give it a legit try. I love fall clothing. A little strange because I really hate being cold but I love cold weather clothing. Guess that's is what keeps me from being chilly. However, if you know me you know I'm ALWAYS cold.

Top on the list for fall are light, long sleeve t's. I think they are so nice to wear in the fall. It keeps covered, but you still get to feel that crisp cool breezy since more long sleeve t's anymore are sheer.

Source: express.com via Megan on Pinterest





I love being able to layer with long sleeve t-shirts, tanks, and sweaters depending on how cold it is. This outfit is one of my favorites! Scarves. Love. Scarves. I wish I had more of them then what I do. I also wish I knew how to wear them a little better. I'm not necessarily talking about how to wear it on your body I know how to ties knots, loops & all the fun stuff. I'm talking about being daring enough to wear a scarf with a pattern or color you might not think to wear it with.
Source: polyvore.com via Megan on Pinterest
A light long sleeve t that I love, but you notice how they mix the pattern or strips & flowers on the scarf. I want to be able just to know that that works. Love this scarf btw!
I'll take one of each please :)

You can't forget about sports gear. I'm talking things like hoodies and sports team t-shirts. It's the time of year for football season, we all know this by now. You have to support your team.
Or maybe you can be like me and wear something like this because most games, I don't care :)

I have become a wearer of dresses even as the wear gets cooler. I have several winter dresses,but not to many fall ones. It's great for work to be able to just throw on something quick, get a pair of tights, and boots & call it a day.
I love this dress. I think it would be perfect for fall. It's a little heavier, you can kind of tell by the material, but not to heavy. Boots would look amazing paired with this dress.

So I am not someone who is into makeup so much, but I am into nails. I don't paint mine to often because I usually have fakes ones on. However, I've decided to be more bold with my nails. Might as well right!
I love these. I think they are fun, bold, and a good color for the fall season.
I want a matte nail polish color for the fall. I love this, it's so neat looking & new, at least to me it is!

I think you can all figure out that I wear boots during the fall season so I'm just going to give them a shout out.

Finally Halloween costume! Hey, it's clothing right?! I forgot to put that on yesterday's post but it's something I like to participate in, and like to have fun with it if I can!

We get called Pop-Eye & Olive Oyl all the time. What better costume for us then! 
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth. This was one of my favorites!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Love the Wayne and Garth costumes. Yoo's two's are cute. did you get married yet?.?

Megan O. said...

Thanks Jenny! It was definitely one of my favorites and really one of the easiest just had to get a wig and those glasses. Everything else I wore was Kev's :) And no we aren't married yet, in a couple of weeks...10-01-11 :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover