Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pinteresting Wednesday


google

This morning has been a bit rough. One of those mornings when one thing throws you off, and the rest of the morning is a bit shot. However, my day is not ruined as it's Pinteresting Wednesday!

via
Maybe God was trying to tell us all something yesterday with that little earthquake that happened. I didn't feel it, though I know a lot of people that did.

via
I want. I want. I want :) I can't wait until fall is here. I'm especially excited for boot weather! It's my favorite time of the year!

via
I think this is fun! More so I think it's appropriate. Not all my friends are beer drinkers, but most are...including myself. So why wouldn't I want a picture like this with my ladies?

via
I haven't read this yet, but I heard it's a good one! It's sitting in my Nook queue right now.  Hopefully I'll get back to my reading ways once the busyness subsides.

via
I am going to do this! Well...at least try. I purchased two jars to show Kevin as options for a Wish Jar. We choose one, and of course when I go to return the other, I had no receipt & they wouldn't take it. LAME. So I might as well use it right! Let's see how this goes.

via
O.M.G!
via
Another photo idea! I love this, and we just so happen to be having a photobooth! I love them at weddings, I think they are so much fun!

via
Love this guy!

Have a Happy Wednesday :D

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover