Monday, August 22, 2011

Kings of Leon

Last night after watching out usual routine shows Kev was flipping through the channels and came across the documentary for Kings of Leon, Talihina Sky: The Story of Kings of Leon. Apparently this was a bigger deal than what I though as  I Google-d it this morning to get more information. At the time I wasn't really into it. Not sure why completely, but thinking about it, I'd like to watch it. Good thing I have Showtime :) Some of the parts were strange, they aren't bad guys, but they aren't the guys I would have thought they were. Call me naive. Anyways, there were some other parts that caught my attention. It's inspired me to give you some of my favorite Kings of Leon songs this Monday morning.




 


Hopefully this will make your Monday transition from weekend mode to working mode a little easier :)

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover