Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy Friday

This weekend is my Columbus Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party! I'm SO excited, and honestly a little bit nervous. As much as I like beer I'm not someone who is often getting drunk, and by often I mean rarely, very rarely. I'm not even sure I could tell you the last time that I was drunk. However, I am definitely more excited than nervous. I get to see a lot of my girlfriends, I get to celebrate I guess my unmarried life, even though I've been committed to Kevin for almost 5 years, on Monday actually, and it's one step closer to marrying him :) I can't believe we are almost to the month mark! It also reminds me what amazing friends and family I have! I will be surrounded by a great, fun, awesome group of girls & I couldn't be happier, or really more lucky!

Happy Friday, and have a good weekend!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover