Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm loving...all the women's soccer hype! Go USA

I'm loving...Big Brother. I've never watched it before...well maybe an episode or two here and there, but it's actually pretty fun to watch. I can't wait until it gets down to the nitty gritty. 

I'm loving...that all our wedding plans are starting to fall into place! Not that they weren't all handled, but it's getting down to the deets. I will say that I'm to the point that sometimes I feel like if I have to make one more decision I'm going to scream. 

I'm loving...my Henri Bendel bag :) Wellll it's my mom's on loan (so she thinks :D ) Just kidding mom...but really you may have to pry it out of my hands. 


I'm loving...Tina Fey's new book - Bossypants. I'm not even half way through and that women has almost made me pee my pants with laughter!

I'm loving...my hubs-to-be! I always love him of course but he has been so supportive and understanding with how stressed I've been the last couple of weeks! He keeps me grounded and that's a good thing as I have a tendency to fly off the handle. 

I'm loving... Jeni's ice cream! Always! Who doesn't really. If you haven't tried it - YOU MUST! 



I'm loving...Arnold Palmer's. It's such a refreshing summer drink...I just can't seem to get enough. 
I'm loving...getting to read everyone's blogs. I've recently discovered some new ones and it's become a morning ritual to go down the list and read away :) Thank you all for keeping me entertained!

I'm loving...that the last Harry Potter is out this weekend! I've been anxiously awaiting it's arrival. On the other hand though I'm pretty sad that this is all coming to an end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all your loves! And couldnt agree more with some of them...big surprise there ;) Happy hump day!

Unknown said...

Read bossy pants- hilarious, love her!
Love Jeni's salty caramel ice cream!
CANNOT wait to see Harry Potter!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover