Wednesday, July 27, 2011


google


So I'm going to have to start swapping my What I'm Loving Wednesday and my How Pinteresting posts since they are both for Wednesdays. Guess I'll always know I have some kind of topic :)


I love this. Kevin and I always talk about being better about our grocery shopping habits and we thought that if we could make a weekly menu it would help! I think I'm going to have to try it with this now!

I tend to be a little forgetful. I think this could actually be helpful.

I would love to get to visit this place. It's almost hard to believe it's really a place. I plan to make it to Ireland someday as both Kevin & I have a family line from there. It's just beautiful.

Enough said!

I'm an Arby's Curly Fry addict, maybe this will help save me some moolah! They look delicious, and I even have my own recipe for a cheese sauce I can use too!

This is just adorable & it makes me laugh.


I'm looking to re-do a bathroom, what are the odds of this being the turn out. I can tell you now low, but a girl can dream :)

My parents, sister, and Kevin will love this one...and probably totally agree that this should be hanging in my house somewhere :) It's true I can't help it.

1 comment:

Jim Robideau said...

Well....the Queen is supposed to be boss isn't she?!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover