Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I've Loving Wednesday


I'm loving Curly Girl Design. I have two framed pictures and only imagine I'll get more down the road. Of course you can all expect to see some posted here on quote days :)  How cute! 


I'm loving that wedding season is right around the corner! Come onnnnnn July 9th :D


I'm loving the dance lessons that Kevin and I are taking for the wedding. I forget how much I miss dancing and we have so much fun :)


I'm loving Calvin and Hobbes. I've always loved them but I tend to go in spurts of using their quotes & what not. 


I'm loving that the 4th of July is this weekend! First off, how the heck did it get to be July so fast. Second, it's my favorite holiday!
 
I'm loving all the new tv shows coming on. Refer to previous post


I'm loving that a dear friend of mine has been so strong through a traumatic ordeal. It's inspiring and I hope she knows how proud of her I am! 

I'm loving that this weather is nice so dog gets outside, and wears him out enough to the point that he's behind me when running. Sleepy dog and ego boost for this girl :)

The before outside & running. Just as a note - I'm pretty sure I make the VROOM (like a Nascar) noise whenever I look at this picture.
The after. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ...
I'm loving all this Harry Potter hype! I am that Harry Potter fanatic. I've read all the books and have seen all the movies. Of course you better believe I'll be there for the last one - I think I start to tear up everytime I say that! It can't be the last one! 


I'm loving Mexican food. I seem to get into these spurts with food. Don't get me wrong I'll eat anything at any time but lately I've been wanting Mexican. YUM! 

I'm loving my job! It's been a good and busy couple of weeks but I finally feel like we are making some head way...lets keep our fingers crossed that's true! 


Finally, I'm loving the fact that it's Wednesday! Hello hump day it's good to see you :) Could you possible make Friday come a little quicker? 


Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover