Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Karma, it's a beautiful thing


What goes around comes around...ain't that the truth!

Recently, I've been thinking about karma a lot. I suppose that's because I've heard and noticed many karmic things happening around me, both good and bad. And let me tell you what, it's a sweet sweet thing. There are a few people in my life that have had wonderful things happen to them in the last few weeks because they deserve it! They are overall good people - hard working, caring, friendly, ambitious. All the qualities that you hope to see in yourself and those who surround you. They've graduated, gotten jobs, enjoyed themselves on well-deserved vacation. Thankfully, that list could go on. It's a good time in the lives of myself and those around me. Why shouldn't it be either! It's well-deserved if nothing else!


Now, on the opposite end of the spectrum we have those people that are having their bad karma moments. I know that karma comes back up and bites people in the hiney all the time. However, it seems like lately I've actually gotten to see some of that bite instead of hearing the bark. I feel a little bit bad admitting that I am enjoying watching it all unfold. Mind you what is going on in these people's lives aren't awful, awful things, but deserved. I don't feel sorry for them, there is no pity or sympathy from this girl. It's kind of comical because it makes me ask the question, "Are you really that surprised?". At this point for these people I'm not. I'm more surprised that karma hasn't gotten them sooner. I can only shake my head and laugh a little thinking back to what has lead up to this moment for these people. I do hope that these people's lives change for the better...but I guess that's not for me to decide, is it?

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover