Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm lovin' it

I decided to share of my favorite things as of recently! 

Etsy.com. I've known about Etsy for awhile now and I've ordered several things from there, but as of lately I think I have a new addiction. I just can't get enough of this site. 
Etsy.com
The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars. First, because we all love and have those days. Second, because the video kills me with those monkey masks...videos can be so strange.

The warm weather. Even if it's raining it's better than 20 degree outside. It's Ohio, I'll take what I can get!


The series Human Planet. I was in love with the Planet Earth and Life series so I knew Human Planet would not disappoint me. So far, so good. It's really incredible what we here in the United States take for granted and it has opened my eyes to the fact that we could definitely have it much worse.

Flowers. I've had fresh flowers in the house since it's been nice enough out for them to survive. Some have been store bought, others have been picked (no not from the neighbors yard). I just love the smell and they give a room a little bit of life, literally. Currently we have fresh lilacs from Kev's grandma's yard. The smell has been heavenly. 

Have a good day everyone.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover