Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Thoughts

As yesterday was a bit of rough day for me - just one of those days is all, and more so at work.  I decided that not only am I going to give up something for Lent but also start to think more positively and complain less. I've said it before that I'm a huge quote person. So my first step to being more positive yet still holding on to who I am is this: 
Never ever forget that you are something to someone out there. No one is ever completely alone, even if you feel that way sometimes. Whether its your parents, siblings, lovers, friends someone out there loves you and wants nothing but the best for you. Remember that as negative thoughts and attitudes start to come into your mind & actions - that someone doesn't want to see you act that way or think that way so do them the favor of returning that happiness they want to see and feel for you. 

Isn't it  great to know you have someone there no matter what - it's good to know you are someone's reason to smile. Kind of makes you smile yourself doesn't it :)

Happy Thursday everyone - only one more day until the weekend!!! See positive :)

1 comment:

Ashley Slater said...

I had a rough day too a few days ago! Thanks for your reminder!

I love the title of your blog by the way- very cute!

-ashley
www.adventuresofnewlyweds.com

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover