Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I know I know most people are either all about Valentine's Day or absolutely hate it (and no offense it's usually because you aren't with someone this year.) However, I'd like to voice my opinion that Valentine's Day is NOT just about your significant other, but about expressing your feelings to everyone you love! Whether you believe it's a holiday made up by Hallmark or not what is the matter with letting people know you love & care about them? Just so you know the answer is - nothing! I like to get not only Kevin v-day presents but friends & family as well. That being said HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to all those that I love! The rest of you - relax, join in the love fest, and let people know you love them while you can!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover