Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 20-Nicknames

I literally have about a million and ten nicknames. With a last name like Robideau what do you expect. I'd have to say for the most part I get called Megan even though I do have a lot of nicknames - really you can call me anything as long as it doesn't rhyme with itch (and even then, tell me something I don't know lol). So the list begins - I'll just list the major ones - I feel like if I listed all of them it would be a bit ridiculous. 

First Name, Megan:
1) Meg
2) Megs
3) Meggers
4) Megadoo 

Last Name, Robideau:
1) Robidedon't (since you say my last name like Robide-DO!, yeah yeah yeah clever) 
2) Robs
3) Scooby-Doo 
4) Rub-a-dub
5) Robi-dobi-ding-dong (that's a mouth full)
6) Really any variation of my last name you can think of - I've probably already been called it lol. 

Random: 
1) B
2) Queen
3) Robidobodell   

1 comment:

Jim Robideau said...

Oh man, you missed my favorite, maybe your first and definitely the best......"the ginsk"!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover