Tuesday, January 25, 2011

This should be interesting...

So for those of you who know me this blog may come as a shock. I am not someone who typically would start blogging...more because I have a slight fear of writing. Why start a blog then you ask? What a good question - and luckily I do have some answers for you. I've decided to start this blog for several reasons - 1) I have friend blogs that I follow & I love them! I'd say they were my inspiration for this. 2) It gives me a chance to be creative..which I'm not the best at so you may have to deal with me. 3) For those of you who care it will be a place to update my life. As some of you know I'll be getting married in October so right now I'm preparing to go through one of the biggest moment of my life (and I'd like to take you along if you'll join). 4) I've always been told writing is a good stress reliever. During this busy time - I need it. And finally 5) why the heck not! 

That being said I hope you all enjoy this blog. It's going to be an interesting task for me to take one...and more than likely you will all get a laugh out of it. So without further delay...here is my blog.

To start the blog I wanted to leave you all with a little something - one of my favorite quotes and something I hold to be true (maybe it's not a cape and tiara for you, insert whatever gets you motivated to make the world a better place). Enjoy! 

1 comment:

Mary Brown said...

I love this!!! I will follow your blog if you will follow mine. Ha...I don't update mine very often. I would love to be kept up-to-date on your wedding plans and the fun goings on in you & Kevin's life!!! Blog away!!!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover