Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy

I can't just have one picture of something that makes me happy because a lot of things make me happy! Once I got the one picture thing out of my brain this was so easy. Of course there are many more things that make me happy than the pictures I've posted, but hey you don't have all day do you? 

So this is many of my happy things - beach, warm weather, & traveling
Music!
Sushi is my favorite - but any food will do really.
My camera & photography.
Gunner!
The love of my life - Kevin.
My friends!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I have a blog award for you! YAY! Come pick it up here: http://runninginstilettosblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/fame-my-first-blog-award.html

So glad you started blogging and I hope you're enjoying it as much as I do!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover