Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 5-Your siblings

Alright kids - we are to day five - so far, so good. At least I think so. You've heard all about my parents so lets move on to number 4 in the family - my only sibling - Miss Julia. I think it'd be an understatement to say that Julia and I are very different people. I think it'd also be an understatement to say that I wouldn't want it any other way. I find it a little difficult to think about all the good times you've had with your siblings. Not because there aren't any but because there is a lifetime of them! Julia and I have definitely had some great times, and we've also had some not to good times - and we've made it through not only as sisters but as friends. So to say a little but about Julia - she's got the ability to be anything she wants to be, however, if she doesn't want to do it...she is absolutely not going too. She's got a talent for writing, voices (ask her about Draya, and we all say she should do her own cartoon), makeup (she's done freelance work for MAC), animals, and making people laugh. She loves to shop and has been know as a hoarder of the family. Anything sparkly or elaborate is right up her alley! As I wrote before she is someone that can always get me to laugh. However, she's also the one in the family who seems to know how to push everyones buttons, and say that one thing that gets you all fired up (even though it ticks me off I'd have to say that's a talent of some kind). We've been told the we look nothing alike and some say we little exactly alike - and I think our appearance is the first thing that sets us apart (you be the judge by the pics below).  The thing I appreciate about Julia the most if she's free spirit. She keeps me on my toes in my well planned life and without her around things would have been very boring to say the least. Thanks Julia for being there for me as a sister and a friend. I've enjoyed the years I've spent with you and am giggling thinking back to all the ridiculous things that we have experience together.

Julia just weeks old - friends from the start :)

Our favorite hiding place as kids

One of my moms favorite pics - I think this explains our relationship.
 
At the lake :)

At one of our many dance recital - she's happy.


Ju's 21st last October

2 comments:

osmr said...

A compact but relatively complete description of the one and only Julia. I can't help but notice what pictures you didn't include in this. XO!

Megan O. said...

Lol I figured I couldn't use all of them this round - I'm sure they will get used as some point!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover