Wednesday, January 26, 2011

30 Day Challenge

I had been thinking about starting a blog for awhile now. Well if you think a couple months is awhile...but that's beside the point. The whole reason I started this when I read Audra's blog A Little Bit of Rain and saw she was doing a 30 Day Challenge! I thought,  "That looks like something that would be fun to do!" Honestly,  I think it's good to write down certain things about yourself sometimes. Maybe because I feel like it can put things in perspective as to what kind of person you are. I believe it's important for a person to realize what kind person they are and what kind of person they want to become. I think I know who I am as a person - I try to be aware of not only my strengths but my flaws as well. I try to change those flaws to strengths - psh it's been wonderful just ask Kevin - and it won't always happen. Sometimes seeing things on a piece of paper...in this case a computer screen...makes you realize all the things you have done, been given, changed, let go of, and held on to for dear life, to become the person you are to this day. Some things on this survey aren't life altering things...not sure a movie has impacted my life so deeply I've had an identity shift I do know my family has! My friends! Kevin! all are though. I believe this challenge to be a good thing for me to do right now...put things into perspective.

Here is the list of the each day if you'd like to try it yourself!

Day 1-Introduce yourself and give 15 interesting facts

Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name

Day 3-Your first love

Day 4-Your parents

Day 5-Your siblings

Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy

Day 7-Favorite movies

Day 8-A place you've traveled to

Day 9-A picture of your friends

Day 10-Something you're afraid of

Day 11-Favorite TV shows

Day 12-What you believe

Day 13-Goals

Day 14-A picture you love

Day 15-Bible verse

Day 16-Dream house

Day 17-Something you're looking forward to

Day 18-Something you regret

Day 19-Something you miss

Day 20-Nicknames

Day 21-Picture of yourself

Day 22-Favorite city

Day 23-Favorite vacation

Day 24-Something you've learned

Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs

Day 26-Picture of your family

Day 27-Pets

Day 28-Something that stresses you out

Day 29-3 Wishes

Day 30-A picture

1 comment:

Jim Robideau said...

Cool Megs. Keep it up.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover